I have been thinking since last week to have a “thank you sponsor” page and since I have sponsors I think this one really worths it. Besides I think they deserve it because they have trusted this site even when this was with no pr before and a little traffic. So I would like to give them appreciation by making a blog post with a little description w/them.
- – FreshBooks is an online invoicing and time tracking service that saves you time and makes you look professional – Fortune 500 professional. I have used it before and it’s highly recommended.
– is a site that teaches and gives some starting lessons on internet marketing. The site looks a “get rich quick” site but I think this still worths a look.
- – Is a fellow blog that is not a make money online. Instead it focuses on marketing, blog design, blogging tips and SEO. One of the blogs I read before I sleep.
- – A incentive site that pays people to complete offers. They also pay 20% for referral commissions
- Top Pick Work From Home – Basically a site of what its name suggests. There are tons of work from home opportunities there so if you feel lazy about having office then this one worths a look.
- Get Paid For Posting – The forum that pays you for posting. It’s a great opportunity for people wanting to earn residual money or startup income.
- Seo Services – Seo company that provides SEO services to those who do not know anything about SEO
- Website Templates – A startup site that is making and designing templates for your website.
- Nursing Board Exam Results – A site with the results of Nursing Board Exams here in Philippines. You might think this one is not related but it is. I am a Filipino and the 4th most country that refers traffic is the Philippines
As you can see not all are advertisers. Some are affiliate links but they are not too many. In the future, I would consider hosting the ads with my own server. I am settinh up Openads now and it should be up by next month. How about you? Do you value your advertisers?