Edit: Didn’t really like to repeat it but again if you read the original contest page, you’ll see that anyone can win more than one. Another thing is that the list is in order, which means the no.1 guy would pick first his prize before other could, then no.2, then 3 and so on. So let me restate, don’t contact me I will contact you instead so that I can remind you the prizes that are still available.
The contest winners that should’ve been released last Feb.26 or March 3, but because of “uncertainty” of things, it has been released just by now. 🙁 yea, I know I sucked owe you an apology. I know most people waiting for the results would just read the title of the post and scroll directly down to the winners so what’s the point of making a long paragraph like this? 😉
Overall there are 40+ contestants and I believe 40 for 18 prizes isn’t bad! I mean even if another 20 still entered the contest by now, the chances are still very high. Anyway these are the lucky winners (in order) courtesy of the Randomizer:
- dawn hansen
- lisa s
- da daeng
That’s it. I actually planned to post a video on randomizing each winners so that the result would really look more transparent to everyone. But since my connection is a complete crap, I wasn’t able to do it. Congratulations to all the winners. I shall be contacting you (or if you can, contact me!) to ask you for the prize you want. Or you may also leave a comment here of your desired prize. Then I’ll hook you up w/the sponsor. Again I would like to say thank you to all of those who participated. I can conclude this is a successful contest and look more for it in the near future… 🙂
And again to the sponsors. If not for them, there would be no contest like this one and I am really thankful to them. Another mention on them wouldn’t do no harm eh? 🙂
- Kris Jones, CEO of the PepperjamNetwork sponsored a copy of his Search Engine Optimization book and $50 deposited straight in your Pepperjam Account. Worth $70
- Neil Patel of Quicksprout agreed to give one year free membership of Crazy Egg . Worth Over $100
- Dean Hunt, the leading Buzz Marketing Expert , is giving away behind the scenes of all their reports and case studies worth $99.
- Super Affiliate Zac Johnson sponsored three MoneyReign Shirt
- Caroline Middlebrook is giving away a copy of Bloggers Bible worth $47
- Carl Ocab gives three copies of the Ultimate Blogging Theme worth $67 each
- Collin Lahay of Link Building Blog sponsored $25 cash paid via paypal
- Gyutae Park of Winning The Web agreed to give a one month free of his Internet Marketing Membership released next month
- Joe of the I’m With Joe sponsored a free Video Review of your site
- Alvin Phang is giving away his atomic blogging theme for free.
- Donny Gamble of Linkers Blog agrees to give away a free copy of his Blog Comment Blueprint
- The Affiliate of Affiliatehat is giving away $100 paypal in cash
- Splash Press Media gives away 12-month free subscription of Performancing pMetrics worth $60
- Melvin of The Melvin Blog is giving away 1000 entrecard credits (i know its lame )
I would like to post more on how I learn through these contest, how it increased my traffic/readers/SERP and etc, but I guess my professor in Project Management is now waiting for me in school so I’ll do it someday. Again thank you and God Bless to everyone. 🙂