This is the second part of the series called Niche/Affiliate Marketing. I nearly forgot that I am doing a series here so pardon me if this one came after a month. The first part is niche research which you can find here
So you have now find a niche that you will be targeting what’s next? Obviously the next one is picking an affiliate program to use. This one should be very easy as most of the known affiliate network are legitimate. You can always sign up as many affiliate networks as possible. This is also because some networks are picky in terms of affiliates and sometimes you will get rejected. Another thing is to play around the networks you have chosen. Affiliate programs have different looks, pay differently, track not the same as the other and so. It’s important to know everything about the network. Remember to be focused on the niche of your choice. If you have done your research properly, you will probably have an easy time promoting high converting products. Here are the list of networks I have used and made money:
- Commission Junction – Probably one of the oldest networks here. They are proven to be a great affiliate network and they also have a very large marketplace. They are a little picky in terms of products to promote and it depends on what methods you use.
- Pepperjam Network – they have just started this year and they are overachieving. I have made a post last month on why they worth a look from everyone. They uses Web 2.0 and advanced tracking. There are also some big advertisers on them (such as playboy, disney and so). And we had a partnership that has extended until August in which publishers who sign UNDER me will get a $10 bonus signup.
- Clickbooth – another network that pays very high. Clickbooth is one of the networks that has large list of email and zip submits. Most of it pay $1.5 for zips only. I know some people making millions w/zip submits. 😉 And another thing is that they have seemed to recover to the criticisms and frauds that most people say about them.
- AzoogleAds – this is probably the best one if you are going to ask top affiliate marketers. They also have a large marketplace and they are combination of Clickbank and CLickbooth and PepperJam. Problem is they don’t likely accept affiliates outside US and Canada. We’re disqualified dude!
- Market Leverage – has almost dominated the blogosphere these past months when they started sponsoring contest like a mad man! The control panel of theirs is a bit confusing but is very informative. I haven’t had much success w/Market leverage maybe due to the fact I am pressured to win most contest. 🙂
That are the top networks for me. Well actually that is what I have used and had made me some great money. But of course there are plenty others who so much worth a look. Clickbank, Moreniche, Copeac and etc. What I have included are the networks that I feel newbies can use and they can learn a lot from it while making some decent money… I hope I made everything clear. 🙂