Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog has been live since late 2008 and I have been in this industry for about 6 years now. This blog is sort of my journal in terms of writing the marketing and blogging side of me. And obviously this blog has been quite successful for the most part.
So let me introduce the owner quite a bit. I’m Melvin and I’m in my early 20′s. As mentioned above, I have been into the online marketing space for quite some time already and this blog is the reflection of that. I have done a bunch of different things for the said time period and and thus, those things helped me grow (good and bad).
Right now here are the things that keep me occupied:
- Working a full time job at SplitmediaLabs (a multimedia company, whatever)
- Launching web properties mostly content-based with the goal of building audience around it and eventually monetizing it.
- Doing online marketing consulting for some of my pals.
- And some ‘side stuff’ along the way.
When I’m not doing those things, I do:
- Watch and read A LOT about basketball
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Play some basketball video games here and there
- Ramble some stuff occasionally on my personal blog
- And drink beer once a week.
This blog mostly chronicles both my personal and professional life. I also write a lot about things that I am doing online and basically braindump my opinion on internet marketing topics in general. I occasionally write some helpful guides and walkthroughs too. And lastly, I do run a newsletter here so if you like hanging around here, you may wanna go ahead and subscribe.
So that’s it for now. This page will probably get updated frequently for the next few months until I feel its complete.