The contest has finally ended and it’s really really such a great one. It ran for almost 2 months and we’ve had successful feedbacks all over. On top of that, the quality of the entries that we’ve received is just superb. So if I am about conclude now if the contest was successful or not, there’s no question it is.
Anyways first I’d like to apologize for not having this post earlier nor reminding people that the contest has already ended. Actually, it is just this month that I started feeling the sting of having a day job. Although it’s enjoyable and exciting, it disables me to do a lot of things that I used to do when I was still in college.
Anyhow, the winners for the contest will be announced in August 5 as the current entries are already in the hands of the judges. But with that I’d like to honor those entries and give them some link love not because they participated in the contest but because they are really good reads. So if you’re looking for the best marketing tips around, then you may want to read these articles:
- My Best (so far) Blog Marketing Tips *ever* | Make Money Online with a Teenage Dad
- 10 Best Marketing Tips that Will Blow Your Mind | Make Money Online
- Blog Marketing Method – Comment Marketing | Agent Deepak
- Blog Marketing Method – Social Marketing | Agent Deepak
- Blog Marketing Method – Article Marketing
- Blog Marketing Method – Giveaway Marketing
- The best marketing tip for your site | How to make money blogging tips
- Blog Marketing Method – Search Engine… | Agent Deepak
- Guerilla blogging – one of the best way to market and make money from a blog | Make Money Online with a Teenage Dad
- Best Blog Marketing Techniques | Blogging for Profit with Felix Albutra
- The Secrets to Blog Commenting | D3so.com – A Celebrity In The Making
- Write 10 Articles A Day, Market Yourself And Avoid Burn Out
- Better Blogging: Be a Name Dropper – Cynthia Boris
- 3 Effective Blog Marketing Strategies That I Use
- Market Your Blog The Way I Did |The Art Of ‘Selling’ More
- 6 Do’s for Blog Marketing With Twitter Fail
I’ve personally read all of them and I’m so happy with the quality. As I’ve said before, the goal of this contest is really to give back to the community and with the participants adhering to that, I think this is the most awesome contest I have ever run so far. With that I’d like to congratulate everybody already for really doing a good job. 🙂
Now if you’re contest entry was not there, feel free to hit me up via comment form asap. I tried to find all the articles, tried to moderate all the trackbacks and even went as far as the spam comments page just to make sure all entries are received. Yes, I know how it feels when an entry is ignored. Anyway, again feel free to hit me up in case your article isn’t here.
So what’s next? Well there’s a lot of things to watch out for in this blog but as for the moment, why not try to support your favorite blogger by reading, commenting and retweeting his article above? What do you think?