With just about 40+ days before Christmas, I know some of you are now starting to save and try to earn more money for the holiday. I’m sure we have a lot of things to buy, and gift give to this Christmas. As December comes in, I expect the malls here in the Philippines to give massive discounts on some gadgets and shirts and every gift related to Christmas. Of course, I also do expect it to be saturated quickly as people are extremely fast especially with discounted items.
Like you, I have also 1 million reasons to make more money now. Gifts for my family, foods for the holidays, date with the girl I care, and of course stuffs to buy for myself. Right now I am really working hard in it because I was close to zero (my debit card and paypal) when November started. Anyway, today I will unveil the things I do to make more money for myself this Christmas. Be sure to give out your own tips to me too. 🙂
- Holiday Offers (Affiliate Marketing) – as all of you know, affiliate marketing is my bread and butter. Although it seems like I always lose big money every time I try to grow my campaigns, I always keep on trying. Look holiday-related offers from your network and be sure to take good advantage of them. I have purchased up several domains as well as sites just specifically for the Christmas season.
- Catching up with the Minimum Payout – Well yesterday I do a quick roundup of sites/networks that I have seemed to forgot that I am using. I have found out I have $47 on my WidgetBucks account and $44 on Clickbooth (sites that both have a minimum payout of $50). I have moved some of my campaigns from Copeac to Clickbooth just to make it pass the minimum or better to get over $100. I also still have some unpaid revenue from Popuptraffic.com but they don’t seem to respond to my emails (I’m close to filing a legal case to them)
- Forum Posting – Again, this is what I turned into during the days i need startup income. I have a four hour internet class during Saturdays and I believe the only time we take to discuss and do machine problems is 2 hours. If you type as quick as me you can immediately make $20 an hour with it. Head on to forumsfirst now to try your luck w/it.
- Save Money Offline – Well again this is the hardest part I am doing right now. I used to spend more than what my parents give me so this is really a tough challenge. But well I did have 3 ft coin bank in which I started filling it out w/$0.3 – $1 a day since October. I hope to get surprised when I open it this December.
- Firing people – LOL. Well I do have some writers for my other blog and some coders and some psd creators. Because God doesn’t bless me w/those talents, I have to outsource and hire. They are compensated based on what my certain site makes for a month. Now I am firing them all and is planning to retain them early next year. Hope to save some moolah then! 😉
Again these are what I am doing to make more money this holiday, I hope I gave some ideas that could be well-pondering for anyone. Like what I’ve said, I’m interested to know your take w/it and give your own ways too. Maybe I can do it too! 🙂